Roses

by - 6:28 PM

talking about flower, i think every girl in the world must love it. including me. if you ask me what's my favorite flower, sure i'll answer, rose! especially red rose. i have no idea i just love it and when i look at it, i feel more relax and chill. besides that, i love jasmine too, because the smells so good. but this time, i wanna talking about roses. check it out!

Roses and their meanings

  • Red roses : this is it the most classical roses. this flower has a meaning of the word "I Love You". red roses also have a strong sense about true love and romance.


  • Pink roses : usually, pink roses are symbolize of sympathy and admiration to someone. so, it is possible if you receive this flower, surely the sender is your secret admirer. Hehe ...


  • White roses : Like the color of wedding dress, white symbolizes the sacred. thus, if your boyfriend give you white roses, it means that his love for you is a heartfelt love.


  • Yellow roses : In the past, yellow roses symbolized of jealousy. But over time, this flower became a symbol of friendship.


  • Purple roses : do you ever receive the purple roses? Well, it means that the guy already had a crush since he saw you for the first time. Love at first sight, here :)


Number of Roses
a flower: "I Love You" and "You're The One"
6 roses: "I Wanna be Yours"
10 roses: "You are perfect"
13 roses: "I'm your secret admirer"
15 roses: "I'm truly sorry, please forgive me"
25 roses: send this as a congratulations on the success of someone.

*the roses's picture isn't mine

a bunch of my lovely red roses
(yeah they're fake flowers -.-)







i love roses! 

xoxo
Wilda Khairani @wildakhaira

You May Also Like

15 comments

  1. Kamu cantik seperti mawar ,,,,outfitnya keren and cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how sweet, I love all the meanings attached to them, makes it more special when you receive flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear..Thanks for your lovely comment..
    Sure i want to follow each other..
    I'm following you now..so i'm waiting to you!

    Kiss
    Ale

    www.thelifeseenfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love white roses :) so pretty, and just a little different than your regular red roses!

    Very pretty headscarf by the way, I love the tassles!

    Thanks for the follow, my dear. Following you back :)

    ~Britta
    www.vancouvervogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah fotonya bagus ya :D

    blogwalking ni


    blog saya di www.volverhank.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers!

    XO Jules
    http://www.stylebyjules.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello my love,

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment. You are very special person. I am happy to see you among my friends and followers.

    Gladly follow you back.

    Lots of kisses,

    Nicoleta

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Roses - but I must say, although these are beautiful, my favourite type of rose is the soft pink victorian rose - it has a battered, slightly antique feel and, above all, it's scent is divine! Lovely post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello dear! I just stumble here in your cute blog.

    Following you now and I hope you'll do the same.. =)

    Thank you & take care!

    ♥'s
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  10. love them too!

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for sharing about the flowers! and thanks for your comment on my blog :)

    http://nadyagita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bunganya bagus seperti ditaman2 bunga didepan teras rumah. Yuk kita pantaskan diri untuk slalu berpenampilan menarik seperti bunga yang tak pernah pudar keindahannya...

    salam sore

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello dear :*
    I`m following you now ;;)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  14. of course i love flowers! they really bloom one's life and make one feel very cherished and happy :)

    amsaima.blogspot.com
    come follow me dear, i'm posting up a makeup and hijab tutorial pretty soon hopefully and would love it if you checked it out. just keep updated by following me, i'd be very much grateful :) x

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @WITHWILDA