[Review] A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03

by - 12:47 PM

Hi, welcome to my blog!

I have no idea how much I have mentioned this on my blog that I'm a big fan of matte liquid lipstick. But, I'm not here to talk about it. It's time for the first-ever lip tint review! This post is dedicated to.... A'pieu Water Light Tint. I'm gonna spill everything about this lip tint, what I love and what I don't, and either this lip tint could take over matte liquid lipstick's place in my heart. Shall we jump right into it?


Packaging and Applicator

Can I be a little bit honest with you, guys? Talking about packaging's product is probably the last thing I like while writing a review. It's not that important compared to applicator and formula, right? BUT, this lip tint makes me very excited to talk about its packaging. I mean, how many times have you ever seen a lip product comes with hologram bottle? Looking at this lip tint gives me sort of some satisfaction for sure haha. Designing a lipstick bottle with hologram is a GREAT idea. 

Nothing special about this lip tint's applicator. It's like every other liquid lipstick's. It's a flat applicator with not-so-pointed end. I personally prefer the longer and more pointed applicator, but it still works fine. It also brings out enough product to cover up your whole lips. I also love a fact that the wand is flexible so it can adjust your movement while applying the lip tint.  


Formula and Longevity


This lip tint has a unique formula. It's not creamy, but thick enough to cover your real lip color. Its consistency is different compared to other lip tints. It looks sort of like lip gloss but less pigmented. It also has a glossy finish exactly like lip gloss. What is more interesting about this lip tint is the liquid has glitters! So, you can imagine now how glossy and shiny it would be on your lips. If you are a lip gloss person, I guarantee you would fall into this lip tint. 

Because it has a lip gloss-like finish, It's not surprising that it transfers a lot. So, don't expect it could be as longlasting as a matte liquid lipstick. If you wear it, don't ever forget to put it in your purse because you will never know when touch up is needed. But, of course, you will definitely need it after having a meal. I was eating ramen to put it to the test and... it was completely gone as I did see it coming. You might be wondering, this is a lip tint, right? Shouldn't it leave any stain? Unfortunately, it did not, at least on my lips. The strange thing is, it does leave a stain on hand test as you could see from some pictures below. I'm guessing it was my lips which caused the stain couldn't be obvious. Maybe, it would appear on lighter lips than mine.  


Color Choice

A'pieu Water Light Tint comes with 12 beautiful color choices. Like any other lip tints, the color option ranges in pink, orange, and red spectrum. Those colors are gonna look perfect for every occasion, even for daily look. I was having a hard time to pick one but I finally chose this eye-catching, natural, and sweet nuance of pink. It is RD03. I mean, just take a look at these pictures below, especially when I swatched it onto my lips. It looks so perfect! I'm dying.




Final Verdict


I have tried several lip tints before this one but they couldn't cover up my sort of dark lips. Some of them also have very strong smells which is the worst thing ever. That is why, when I found A'pieu Lip Tint, I was constantly falling in love with it. The color is beautiful, pigmented enough for my lips, and doesn't have annoying smell. It just smells like a fresh berry. This lip tint definitely becomes a good replacement when I want to give my lips a little break from matte liquid lipstick.

To sum up, these are this lip tint's pluses and minuses.

(+)
- Has a glossy and shiny finish
- Comes with beautiful color options
- No strong smell
- Pigmented enough to cover up dark lips
- Feels Lightweight

(-)
- Not longlasting
- Doesn't leave a bold stain

That is it for this review. I hope this post could be helpful. See you on another one!

- Wilda





You May Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @WITHWILDA