[Travel] Must Eat Seafood in Anyer

by - 9:50 AM

Beach vacation would not be complete without tasting local seafood, right? It is such a perfect beach relaxation when you have seafood plus coconut water for lunch or dinner. Even, for me, it is never gone wrong to also have seafood for breakfast. I am really into seafood when it comes to fish and shrimps. That is why in this post, I have to tell you my most favorite seafood in Anyer Beach, Banten! It has to be must-stoped-by seafood restaurant whenever you visit Anyer. They have every seafood menu that comes to your mind right now. It is Rumah Makan Muaro. There are a lot of different kinds of fish, shrimps, squids, crabs, etc complete with their delicious sauces. My favorites are grilled fish and floured fried shrimps. 

What makes everything even more perfect for this restaurant, it has a comfortable place and... reasonable price, like, seriously. I do not mean to judge, but this kind of beach like Anyer has numerous seafood restaurants. Sadly, they tend to take advantage of tourists by raising their prices like crazy! I personally really do not mind when I have to pay more for delicious foods. But, their foodS are not even worth it to be paid that expensive. Some of their foods are not as delicious as Muaro's. That is why I really respect this restaurant not to make a hilarious profit while still keeping their quality high. So, for me, Muaro deserves 4.5/5 stars :) Highly recommended!

Rumah Makan Muaro, Jln. Raya Karang Bolong, Cikoneng, Anyer, Banten,


While in Anyer, we visited Karang Bolong Beach, Anyer, Banten. Another recommended spots for taking instagrammable shots.


We stayed at The Jayakarta Hotel Anyer. It has a cool beach behind it.

That is all for this post. I hope this post will be helpful to you. See you in my next post! xo

-Wilda Khairani

You May Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @WITHWILDA