Review Ariul Watermelon Hydro Glow Gel Mist

by - 2:00 PM


I never understand the real benefit of facial mist. I mean, other than giving some freshness, what else could it be? It’s not hydrating enough like hydrating toner or essence. I’ve tried some and my skin doesn’t feel anything after they’re completely absorbed. It’s also not concentrated enough to give any significant result like a serum. So, is it really worth buying a face mist? 

Until one day, while I was going out, I took a wudhu and after that, my skin felts so dry. And then I was thinking, would it be amazing and so practical if there’s a product that can moisturize your skin without you have to touch your face. It crossed my mind because touching your face with dirty hands is a big NO, especially if you have acne-prone skin like me. And then I remembered oh yeah there’s a product called face mist that you can use it just spraying it all over your face. But sadly it’s not moisturizing enough as I said before. That’s why when I saw that Ariul launched a new line and there’s a product called gel mist, I was like, okay is this something that I’ve been looking for?

As expected, this Watermelon Hydro Glow Gel Mist is more hydrating than other face mists I’ve tried, even though it’s not as moisturizing as a moisturizer. It’s a nice SOS kinda product to instantly hydrate your face when needed. It’s lightweight like water, a bit sticky before fully absorbed. Smells like Alpenliebe strawberry which brings a series of flashbacks🤣 Plus, can we appreciate the cute packaging?

The texture is a bit confusing. It's a gel but turns out to be just like regular water when it's sprayed. I like the nozzle gives a fine wide-spread mist.

It's also packed with a lot of great ingredients are great such as Centella Asiatica extract, camellia Sinensis, sodium hyaluronate, hyaluronic acid, and the list goes on. Such a perfect product to give some freshness and calming effect in the summer. 

Price: Rp150k/120 ml

That's my review of Ariul Watermelon Hydro Glow Gel Mist. So, have you tried this product?

- Wilda


You May Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @WITHWILDA