Review Some By Mi Galactomyces Pure Vitamin C Glow Serum

by - 10:20 AM

Hi! Wilda is here. 

In this post, I will review my recent favorite vitamin C serum, Some By Mi Galactomyces Pure Vitamin C Glow Serum.⠀⠀⠀


I was looking for a more affordable vitamin C serum since one of my most favorite ones costs quite a lot. Then I remembered Some By Mi has a vitamin c serum that is also blended with galactomyces. I got it and am so happy with the result! I noticed that my stubborn acne scars finally start fading away. I also like how this serum prevents any deep or dark scars from new pimples. For brightening, I didn’t really see it, but I don’t mind since it’s not my main skin goal now.

The texture is a bit thick, but not greasy. It sinks into the skin quite fast. The color and the smell remind me of Wishtrend Vitamin C serum but with a lighter consistency. It's packed with good ingredients such as 75% Galactomyces extract, 3% Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C), and niacinamide.

So, have you tried this Some By Mi Galactomyces Pure Vitamin C Glow Serum?

Price: Rp150k/30 ml


[IND]

Halo! Selamat datang di blog Wilda.

Aku mau review serum vitamin C yang lagi aku suka, yaitu Some By Mi Galactomyces Pure Vitamin C Glow Serum.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Aku lagi cari serum vitamin C yang lebih terjangkau karena harga serum vitamin C favoritku lumayan mahal. Terus aku ingat Some By Mi punya juga serum ini, apalagi ada campuran galactomyces juga. Aku langsung coba dong dan seneng banget sama hasilnya! Hasil yang paling kelihatan, bekas jerawatku yang bandel akhirnya bisa mulai memudar. Terus aku juga suka serum ini bisa mencegah jerawat baru meninggalkan bekas yang gelap/hitam. Untuk efek mencerahkan, nggak terlalu terasa di aku, tapi aku nggak keberatan karena itu juga bukan goal utamaku sekarang.

Teksturnya agak kental, tapi nggak terasa berminyak. Cukup cepat menyerap di kulit. Warna sama wanginya mirip banget sama Wistrend Vitamin C Serum. Kandungan utamanya ada 75% Galactomyces extract, 3% Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C), dan niacinamide.

Nah, kalau kalian sudah pernah coba Some By Mi Galactomyces Pure Vitamin C Glow Serum ini?


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Bet365 - Horse Racing | Bet Credits | Login Pages
    Bet365: Horse Racing. Sign titanium muzzle brake Up. 100% up to €100 in Bet Credits for new 1xbet app customers at titanium knife bet365. T&Cs งานออนไลน์ apply. titanium coating

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @WITHWILDA