Review Jumiso Yes I am Toner AHA 5% (ENG & IND)

by - 1:13 PM


Hi, it's Wilda! In this post, I want to review Jumiso Yes I am Toner AHA 5%. At first, it was just another impulsive buying, turns out it became a staple in my routine! I really love this exfoliating toner. So, I’ve tried some AHA toners, but couldn’t stand the tingling sensation. I was so relieved that this toner doesn’t give any stinging sensation even though it contains 5% AHA. 

The star ingredients are lactic acid and glycolic acid. The texture and color are similar to pure water. It sinks into the skin quite fast and hydrates a bit. There’s no annoying strong smell whatsoever, even though I noticed that some people might not like it. Some would say that the scent is like glue :(

So, what does this toner do for my skin? I love how it removes the dead skin cells and/or leftover residue even after I double cleanse my face. I also noticed that it contributes a lot to my clearer skin. There was one time I skipped it for two days in a row, a new pimple appeared. Since then, it never leaves my skincare stash. It also really helped to smoothen out my skin texture by decreasing clogged pores. 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
So, have you tried this Jumiso Yes I am Toner AHA 5%?

Price: Rp200k/150 ml

[IND]

Halo, ini Wilda! Di postinga kali ini, aku mau review Jumiso Yes I am Toner AHA 5%. Awalnya iseng beli ini karena lagi diskon, ternyata langsung jadi toner kesayangan! Jadi, aku udah pernah coba beberapa toner AHA, tapi nggak tahan sama rasa cekat-cekitnya. Aku senang banget pas coba toner ini nggak kayak gitu, meskipun mengandung 5% AHA. 

Kandungan utamanya ada lactic acid dan glycolic acid. Tekstur sama warnanya persis seperti air biasa. Toner ini juga cepat menyerap di kulit dan agak menghidrasi. Nggak ada bau yang menyengat juga atau semacamnya, meskipun ternyata banyak yang nggak suka sama baunya. Banyak yang bilang baunya mirip lem :(

Nah, hasilnya apa di kulitku? Aku suka toner ini mengangkat sel kulit mati atau kotoran yang masih tersisa bahkan setelah double cleansing. Aku juga sadar sejak pakai ini, kulitku jadi jarang jerawatan. Pernah skip dua hari berturut-turut, langsung ada jerawat baru. Udah wajib deh sekarang pakai toner ini! Toner ini juga membantu banget mengurangi bruntusan.

Kalian sudah pernah coba Jumiso Yes I am Toner AHA 5% ini?

Harga: Rp200k/150 ml

You May Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @WITHWILDA