[Travel] Lombok 2017

by - 9:02 PM

As I promised before, this post is all about our snaps from Lombok. If you are a big fan of sea, beach, surfing, or just looking for something to go for this holiday, you might want to consider Lombok. It has a lot of beyond beautiful beaches. Lombok is as beautiful as Bali but less crowded. I personally prefer Lombok because I'm that kind of girl who loves enjoying walking on a quiet beach. It feels more serene and a better place for recharging your mind. Most of the beaches in Lombok will give you the vibe of "I own this beach". 
As a Moslem, Lombok is more friendly for me. It's really easy to find masjids and halal foods. Without a doubt, I really recommend you to visit Lombok!

Pantai Tanjung Aan, Kabupaten Lombok Tengah, Nusa Tenggara Barat.


Nasi Balap Puyung

Pantai Kuta, Kabupaten Lombok Tengah, Nusa Tenggara Barat.


The view of Mataram City from the top of Masjid Raya Hubbul Wathan Islamic Centre, Kota Mataram, Nusa Tenggara Barat.


Pantai Senggigi, Lombok Barat, Nusa Tenggara Barat.


Pantai Selong Belanak, Kabupaten Lombok Tengah, Nusa Tenggara Barat.

.
.
.
.

You May Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @WITHWILDA