[Travel] Malang 2017

by - 9:25 PM

After spending 3 good days in Lombok, I started to realize how I miss blogging so much. I miss the feeling of spreading my love of photography through photos I can capture from my destinations. It’s been 10 months since I neglected this blog without any update. Lombok is the greatest place of all, so grateful I got many good pictures from there. But as soon as I remember I haven’t shared my latest trip before Lombok which also stocks up by photoable spots. It was my destination to Malang. So, I decided to share our moments in Malang first before jump into my “Lombok Trip 2017” thing. I’m gonna share it in a short time, hopefully. Without further ado, enjoy these frames from Malang, Jawa Timur!

Wisata Kampung Warna-Warni Jodipan 
Gang 1, Jodipan, Blimbing, Kesatrian, Blimbing, Kota Malang, Jawa Timur 65126. 

Kusuma Agrowisata Resort & Convention Hotel
Kawasan Wisata Kusuma Agro, Jln. Abdul Gani Atas, Ngaglik, Kota Batu 65311.
Eco Green Park
Jln. Raya Oro-Oro Ombo No. 9A, Temas, Kec. Batu, Jawa Timur 65314.
Museum Angkut
No. 2, Kota Wisata, Jln. Terusan Sultang Agung, Ngaglik, Kota Batu, Jawa Timur, 65314.


You May Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @WITHWILDA